DURSLEY 1851 CENSUS Gloucestershire Copyright HO 107/1958

 

Places: - All that Part of the Parish of Dursley which lies to the North of the Turnpike Road leading from Breakneck to Gloster comprising the North Side of Long Street, the East Side of Parsonage Street, Lower Mills, Oaklands, Kingshill and including the house occupied by Mrs. Betty Woodward near the Cock and all that Part of the Parish of Dursley commencing at the Parsonage House to Thurston's Corner from thence up the West Side of Slade Lane to and including the Cottage Called Molly’s Cottage and including Woodmancote.

 

Population: - Males 176 - Females 230 - Total 406

 

52

KNAPP               Charles 39 Fancy Stationery Thornbury

                            Harriet 33 Dursley

                            Henrietta 8 Scholar Dursley

                            Charles 6 Scholar Dursley

                            Sarah 4 Dursley

                            Arthur 2 Dursley

HARDING          Sarah 34 Seamstress Dursley

COX                   Hannah Servant 20 Cam

 

153

The Union Workhouse

COX                   Edward Widower 76 Wotton under Edge

COX                   Isaac 13 Cam