SHEEPSCOMBE 1851 CENSUS Gloucestershire Copyright HO 107/1964

 

Places: - All that Part of the Parish of Painswick which lies in the Tything of Sheepscomb, Commencing at the north side of the Brook which comprises a Portion of the Ecclesiastical District of Sheepscombe, including Ebworth Park, The Cragges up the bottom and the Lodge Farm. All that Part of the Parish of Painswick which lies in the Tything of Sheepscombe commencing at the south side of the brook including Gydes, Scots, Saltbox, Bunnage, Jack’s Green, Loncridge, Beech Lane, Lords Mill, Dell, north side of Greenhouse Lane and Brookhouse.

 

Population: - Males 320 - Females 313 - Total 533