WICKWAR 1851 CENSUS Gloucestershire Copyright HO 107/1956
All that Part of the Town and Parish of Wickwar which is bounded on the West by the Bristol & Birmingham Railway and on the East by a Brook running from Horton to Berkeley including the Town of Wickwar Buthay and Back Lane.
All that Part of the Parish of Wickwar which is bounded on the East by the Bristol and Birmingham Railway including The Down, Westend, Cowship, Bagstone & Wickwar Common.
Population: - Males 458 - Females 508 - Total 966
COX James Widower 65 Farmer of 300 acres Littleton
BROOKS Sarah Niece 30 Visitor Kington
GAINER Sarah Housekeeper 40 Kingswood
JAMES Elizabeth Servant 23 Cromhall
DAVIS Elizabeth Servant Widow 47 Charwoman Thornbury
HOBBS Charles Servant 17 Rangeworth
COX William 40 Servant Littleton
Hannah 40 Thornbury