WINCHCOMBE 1851 CENSUS Gloucestershire Copyright HO 107/1971
Places: The Hamlets of Sudeley, Corndean, Postlip, Cockbury & Langley
All that Part of the Parish of Winchcombe which lies on the North Side of Gloucester Street, Abbey Terrace, High Street, Hailes Street and the Farm, also Chandler Street or Schoolhouse Lane, Bull Lane, North Street extending to the House of William John Pardington situate on the Gretton Road, also the Dwelling of Charles Rowland situate on the Gretton Road, and including “The Anchor” Chapel Lane, The Coates and Hyde.
Persons 569 Male - 578 Female - 1147 Total
All that Part of the Parish of Winchcombe which lies on the Southside of the Gloucester Street, Abbey Terrace, High Street, Hailes Street and the Footbridge to the House and Garden of Mrs W Pearson Widow, Woodland Cottage including Silk Mill Lane, Bicks Lane, Castle Street, Vineyard Street, Almsbury Farm, Queen Square, Willis’s Hill extending from thence to the Mill House and premises in the occupation of Mr John S ...... ?
Persons 414 Male - 491 Female - 905 Total
All that part of the Parish of Winchcombe commencing from the House of John Greening situated on the Enfield Farm, Abbots Leys, Langley Hill, Langley Farm, Cockbury, Postlip, Postlip Mills, Postlip Cottages continuous to the Cheltenham Road, The Totten Patch, Corndean, Corndean Warren, Westwood, Mr. Summers House called the Wadfield, extending from there to the farmhouse of Mr. John Tysoe, Williams Lane and others, The Boiling Well, The Old House, The Tushleys, Stancomb Wood, Parr’s Hill and White Hill.
Persons 61 Male - 76 Female - 137 Total
PULLAM Charles 25 Calf Dealer Winchcombe
Martha 24 Winchcombe
Charles 2 Winchcombe
George 6m Winchcombe
COX William 16 Lodger Agricultural Labourer Winchcombe
Henry Lodger 13 Agricultural Labourer Winchcombe